Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Seminole State College Online Financial Aid System. You can:
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- Accept your financial aid awards
- Apply for student loans and view your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
Log In Instructions
FIRST TIME USERS... If you've never logged onto this portal before, you MUST click the "First Time User" link at the bottom of the Log In box on the right side of this page. You will need your social security number, date of birth (use the calendar icon to select your birthdate), and the name of the city that is listed on your FAFSA in order to set up your account.
Once you have set up an account, to access the online system, enter your social security number and password in the log in box on the right.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Seminole State College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 00317800, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your FAFSA, we'll notify you when you can start using this system.